House call mental health therapy
Benefits of mental health therapy–via Skype, Zoom or Phone
From the safety of your own home
House Call Mental Health Therapy provides the comfort and safety of undergoing an in home counseling endeavor. There are many reasons individuals choose to receive mental health therapy in the privacy of their home:
- Individuals seeking anonymity and privacy who do not want to be seen in a psychologist’s waiting room for various reasons.
- Fear of leaving the house, also known as Agoraphobia.
- Individuals who are experiencing medical trauma or decline, terminal illness, immobility, or chronic pain.
- Severe addiction often goes hand in hand with isolative behaviors, making it difficult to leave home.
- Individuals who are high-profile in the community.
- Shame about being seen in public.
- Couples or families seeking discrete, private in home counseling.
- Individuals who are simply more comfortable and find it more convenient receiving in home counseling.